Dilworth's Pennsylvania Hand-Crafted Cabinet Construction
Dilworth's Custom Design, conveniently located in Chester County, PA, has raised the bar of value. We offer an unlimited range of product design choices at such affordability.
Dilworth's frames are dove-tailed and glued together for longevity, and doors and frames are made of the same wood species.
Dilworth's Custom Design takes the greatest care in the craftsmanship and selection of materials that goes into each cabinet that we make.
Before you purchase any cabinet, you should examine the way the cabinet is built. At Dilworth's, quality woods, such as maple, red oak, white oak, cherry, pine, walnut, mahogany are hand selected for your specific project.
Our tight fitting joints, are joined with cabinet grade glue and clamped until dry.
Drawer construction consists of hardwood maple, with dovetail joints. Then after all the inspections and we are satisfied that the construction phase is perfect, we hand sand and apply the finest finishes to our cabinets.
- Incredible durability and strength from all-wood box construction
- Hardwood plywood sides and bottom panels provide resistance to swelling from water exposure
- Interior protected by clear coat sealer finish for easy maintenance and cleaning
- Solid wood, four-sided drawer box with full extension ball bearing or concealed side mounted drawer guides
- 6-way adjustable concealed hinges
- Full-access dovetail or full-extension with soft close dovetail drawers with under mount hidden drawer guides
- Increases value of home with beauty that lasts a lifetime
Our Door Styles are limitless. Check out a sampling of some of the doors styles we have manufactured.
Call Dilworth's Custom Design today.